Thursday, September 22, 2016

Feeling Lost and Helpless

Does anyone know that I'm even here?  Would I be missed if I was not around?  Is this the way that the rest of my life is going to be?  Can anyone hear me? Why am I questioning the value of my own existence.

These are questions and voices that many Christians have listened to over the years.  These questions have led some to make bad decisions and have caused others to seek help.  Christians are capable of entertaining these very negative thoughts when they drift from fellowship with Jesus Christ.  The lies of the enemy come quickly and sharply.  Satan knows our weaknesses and he has been around much longer than we have.

When we walk close to Christ, stay in His Word, and spend time in fellowship with God's church it is less likely to get caught up believing the lies of the evil one.  We are valued so much that Jesus Christ died for us personally and He is praying for us today.  It is true, "No one ever cared for me like Jesus."  You may be wandering in the wilderness today and wondering if anybody knows or cares.  Please read and pray through the following verses and stay victorious through Christ who truly gives us the victory.  You are truly worth it!
  1. Deuteronomy 31:6, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
  2. Psalm 25:16, "Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted."
  3. Psalm 68:5-6, "A father of the fatherless and a judge for the widow, Is God in His holy habitation. God makes a home for the lonely; He leads out the prisoners into prosperity, Only the rebellious dwell in a parched land. 
  4. Psalm 147:3, "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
  5. Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
  6. 1 Corinthians 10:13, "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.  But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."
  7. Romans 8:31-39, "What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things? Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Just as it is written,
             “FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY LONG;
             WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED.”

    But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment